Bliss ROM is a new custom ROM in the Android ecosystem but it has huge potential. It not only develops ROMs for smartphones, but also for tablets and Windows devices like Surface Pro. And the overall experience is quite nice as it comes with a customized launcher and desktop mode. What’s interesting, it supports a number of devices from Realme, Samsung, Motorola, OnePlus, Samsung, Asus, and more.
Well, the biggest advantage of using an Android device is that you can customize and develop your ROM. Remember The Guide is only for the Realme X3 and you cannot try this guide stock firmware ROM on any other device. If you try this on any other model your device may get bricked. The Android Open Source Project provides the foundation for MoKee (AOSP). It includes extra localized and customized features while keeping to Material Design principles to keep the stock Android appearance.
- It’s hard to guarantee “100% safeness” with this kind of operations, but I designed it to be the most safe as I can get.
- If you have any questions regarding the instructions or the process on a whole, feel free to let us know via the comments.
- MIUI 8 is the customized version of Android developed by XIAOMI, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer.
- Third, it has amazing stability among all the ROMs that I have tested for years.
- This will create a .repo subdirectory inside our current working directory.
Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices. In addition, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset. The reason is that when you flash the stock firmware, the “system.img” installed to the “b” slot/partition is actually a dummy image. To fix this you need to set the phone’s active slot to “a” (see the command above), where the actual system.img has been installed. I know that some users got the issue where XiaoMiTool is not able to detect and connect to the device, especially on Windows machines. Unfortunatelly it’s hard to debug this problem as it’s related to ADB and the ADB driver issues that happen without a clear cause.
- At such times, you need to manually install Android 11 Google Apps using a custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP.
- If the sole reason behind you installing a custom ROM is customizations, you’re better off with Havoc OS, MSM-Xtended, Arrow, or Corvus OS.
- You can use the tool without worrying about the warranty.
- This time around, the Realme 3 Pro/X Lite, ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL are getting Android 11 via unofficial builds of Lineage OS 18.0.
Yes, the initial version of the Realme Flash tool requires unlocked bootloader on Realme Phone to operate. Maybe they remove this requirement in one of the upcoming updates.